3rd October 2019
Do you know how to pick the right IoT technology for your business?
Do you know how to build a reliable device that will last 20 years?
Do you know how to make secure and scalable IoT applications?
Do you know how much you can save using IoT to optimize your business operations?
Join us at the second edition of The Things Conference on Tour Maribor!
Meet and network with R&D community and businesses from IoT sector!
- Explore the very best innovations and latest developments coming from the R&D community.
- Discover real-life cases of how IoT is transforming smart buildings, smart metering, smart agriculture, smart cities, smart supply chain logistics, and beyond.
- Learn about different market-ready options.
- Join the inspiring talks, exhibitions and demonstrations.
- Have a hands-on workshops experience to develop your IoT skills and start leveraging this technology for yourself.
- Discuss your IoT needs and challenges with experts and solution providers.
- Network and make new professional connections.
Who is it for?
- Developers and solution providers working with the Internet of Things.
- Professionals and executives looking for best solutions to enable innovation in their business.
- The Things Network community members who are building The Things Network in the region and beyond.
- Everyone else who want to learn about the Internet of Things.
The Things Network is the largest free-to-use network for the Internet of Things (IoT) that uses LoRaWAN, the “global de facto LPWAN standard” for IoT. It is estimated that 75 % of the mass IoT market is in the low power, long life battery, small data messages, deep penetration in building, and easy ramp up, as well as connections in rural areas and over water.
At the conference, you will have the opportunity to find out all about this technology, its fit into the IoT ecosystem, pros, cons, and alternatives (like NB-IoT and CAT M1), and learn how to choose the best technology for a particular application.
Let's build this thing together!
Institut informacijskih znanosti
Prešernova ulica 17